Neuroscience, adult development, & performance training research direct our training approach
To help ensure change is transferred back to the work environment, we leverage the 5 Organizational Questions to Facilitate Sustained Talent Development as outlined by HBR:
- Is the leadership team aligned around a clear, inspiring strategy and set of values?
- Has the team collected unvarnished employee feedback about barriers to effectiveness and performance—including senior managers’ own behavior?
- Has the team redesigned its organization, management systems, and
practices to address the problems revealed by that diagnosis?
- Is HR offering consulting and coaching to help employees learn on the job so that they can practice the new skills, knowledge and behaviors required of them?
- Do corporate training programs properly support the change agenda and will each unit’s leadership and culture provide fertile ground for it?
[Michael, B., Magnus, F., & Derek, S. (2016). Why Leadership Training Fails—and What to Do About It. Harvard Business Review.]
Take a look at the resources page to see these guiding principles in action. You’ll find an ever-expanding repertoire of original content developed by Steve as well as external content from well-established organizations in the field.