YOUR TRAINING INVESTMENT…
Steve’s Development Philosophy is Guided by the Following Concepts
- Consistent Training and a Continuous Learning / “Growth Mindset” is the DNA of great leaders and their organizations
- Great training rarely produces great changes
- Only strong, clear, and inspiring leadership, at all levels, produces significant and meaningful change
- Big change takes time and involves failure
- Leadership is everyone’s right, and responsibility – it is not a title
Neuroscience, adult development, & performance training research direct our training approach
A FEW MORE GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Practice makes permanent, not perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.
We create learning practice fields that stretch you beyond your current skills and capabilities.
Neurons that fire together, wire together.
We train with the brain in mind, integrating insights from the field of neuroplasticity.
No significant learning happens without emotion.
We make training and learning fun and novel.
Adult learners (kids too!) need to answer for themselves.
“WIIFM (What’s in it for me?)”, We explicitly create clear site lines between targeted behaviors / competencies / skills, and desired business outcomes.
When developing new, adaptive (versus technical) capabilities, many adults possess a hidden “Immunity to Change” (R. Kegan, L. Lahey) system.
We support leaders in understanding how their current beliefs and habits can prevent them from achieving their goals.